How To Use The Britax Convertible Car Seat
Britax Convertible Car Seat accommodates children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 up to 70 pounds. Britax Marathon Classic is purposefully designed and engineered to minimize the forward movement of your child's head during a frontal impact to reduce the risk of head injury with the following revolutionary britax convertible car seat head safety technologies: base with safecell technology designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat. Integrated steel bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash. Energy absorbing versa-tether features a two-point attachment and staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement and reduce the crash forces reaching the child.
Features The Product Of britax convertible car seat
1. Britax convertible car seat, Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the bond towards the vehicle and lower forward flexing from the child chair throughout an accident
2. Britax convertible car seat, Base with SafeCell Technology features SafeCells made to compress inside a crash, considerably lowering the middle of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation from the child chair which normally propels the kid toward the leading chair
3. Britax convertible car seat, Energy-Absorbing Versa-Tether includes a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, lowering the crash forces reaching the kid, along with a two-point attachment to reduce forward rotation while anchoring the top child chair
· Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces over the most powerful areas of the body and offers a safe and secure fit
· 70-pound Weight Convenience of comfort and security as the child develop.
· Plush, Easy-Remove Cover with matching comfort pads and infant body pillow to supply extra comfort and simple cleaning without taking apart or removing the kid chair.
· Side Impact Protection composed of deep side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPP foam distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle invasion, and consists of the mind, neck and the body
· Rear and Forward Facing Recline for child comfort and positioning
· Two Buckle Positions for the growing child
· Harness Ultra Guard System (HUGS™) provides potential to deal with forward movement in case of an accident
· harness around your son or daughter (offered individually)
· Quick-Adjust, No-Rethread Harness repositions the harness shoulder height without taking apart the harness straps
· High Density Comfort Foam offers an extra layer of padding to lightly cushion your son or daughter
· Infant Positioning Place might be essential for small infants to attain a cushty fit from the harness around your son or daughter (offered individually)
· Anti-Slip, Contoured Base grips and safeguards the automobile chair and will be offering optimum vehicle fit
· Premium Lower LATCH Fittings for any simple and quick installation having a push button for simple release
· Licensed for Aircraft Travel
· Built-in Lock-Offs ensure a cushty lap and shoulder belt installation with minimal effort
· Harness Holders keep harness straps drawn towards the sides when placing your son or daughter within the vehicle chair
· Made in the united states with global components